Barrow upon Trent, St.Wilfrid's
St. Wilfrid’s is a beautiful medieval building on Church Lane, over-looking the Trent valley. The Church, at one time, was an outpost for the Knights Hospitallers of St John and has many interesting features, old and new.
We offer a varied pattern of Sunday services including both quiet, reflective Holy Communion and our monthly Worship for All, to which families are particularly welcome, young and old. Special services are also organised for specific occasions at different times throughout the year.
Our usual Sunday pattern is:
• 1st Sunday in the month: 9.00 a.m. Holy Communion (said)
• 2nd Sunday in the month: 10.30 a.m. Morning Worship.
• 3rd Sunday in the month: 10.30 a.m. Holy Communion.
• 4th Sunday in the month: 10.30 a.m. Worship for All.
Our other activities include:
• Youth Group meets every Wednesday evening at 7.00 p.m. in Church.
• The village school, Sale and Davys Primary School has close links with the Church
• The Barrow Singers, who support the Church when requested, rehearse on Monday evenings and perform concerts throughout the year.